Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

When I said "YES" you would say "NO"
When I said "NO" you would say "YES"
When I said "Don't" you would do it


When I said "Do not buy it" you would say "Why not?Lots of my friends bought it"
Do you want to hear my though? "Your friends also make the same mistake as you do just because they are inexperience in that kind of thing"
I read a lot about that,I know the field well
When I said " You are making a mistake" you would say " Learning from mistakes is the best"

But do you realise one thing? You can't afford to do all the mistakes in this world because you don't live long enough to make all of the mistakes...

So the best is learn from others to improve
I know more than you know in certain areas
So listen to me

I'm not egoistic because I learn from you and others also
Only idiot people who are egoistic

Listen to me

2 comments:

  1. give her chances 2 do mistake first...later u bring her back 2 d right path...people will learn best when they experienced it..and remember not 2 repeat d same mistake again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't afford to do all the mistakes in this world because you don't live long enough to make all of the mistakes...

    So the best is learn from others to improve

    ReplyDelete