Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

All I need are these!!!

Morning dear...Today I feel so disappointed with my situation...huuu....My dear grandchildren...If I am still alived and you are working already by the time you read this blog, I want you to treat me with several things...I want these things badly...T_T...First I want you to buy me a new keyboard..or if you want to have extra attention and love from me, you can buy me an organ or a piano...hehehe..you know what..my Casio keyboard which I have right now has broken...I feel sooo sad...As if I just lost a part of my life...So sad!!!Actually I was planning to play a song entitled " Lover's concerto" just for you...I wanted to up load it on this blog but it seems impossible right now...I do not have keyboard to play for you...I can play half of the song already...It is a nice song...sad..sad..sad...
Next you must buy me a watch...yup..a watch..For almost 3 years I do not wear wrist watch..I am waiting for you to give it to me..heee..If you give me a watch, I will love you a bit more than before..It's just like a bribe you know...^_^..
LastlyI want you to buy me an Alienware lap top...The lap top is sooooo elegant and the function is superb...I want it!!!Even when the time you buy it I am no longer playing pc game, but I just want it!!!...I want to hold it in my arms..I want it!!!but if you can't afford it,never mind...You can buy me a Sony lap top...hehehe....I love the design..So sexy
I think that's all I want right now...If I have any more to add,I'll tell you later...^_*....just remember..I love you no matter what..BUT...IF YOU GIVE THE THINGS I WANT, I'LL LOVE YOU EVEN DEEPER..HAHAHA...TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment