Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Typical Marriage life

Evening my grandchildren...It's 2:46 A.M December 2,2010.I am so hungry right now. I need to kill my time for more than 4 hours more so I can go to breakfast after this...That's why I'm writing this. At around 12.45 P.M, my friends and I went to Infinity (Cyber cafe) near my college to play online game until 7 P.M. Today was not a good day for me coz I lost many games.Then after that, we went back. I slept around 9 P.M because my brain was too tired playing games. Thanks to my friend who called me at 1.45 A.M, woke me up and I could not sleep anymore. Now I'm hungry...haishh..I want to sue him for that...@_@
Then I tried to play online game, but the internet was so slow.I could only get 1 lag game. Felt a bit annoyed, I stopped playing and started to listen to musics and thinking about life.Then I notice many things in common after people get married.
I notice many people especially men grow in size after they get married.Oh man.Men after they settle down with their spouses, they will get bloated stomach and fat.hahaha.
You know why?From my point of view,men tend to be lazy bum.They leave everything especially house chores to their wives.Cleaning the house,the surrounding and even small things like washing plates and glasses after eating are leaved to their wives.No wonder they become fat like well fed cows.The only things they know are eat and eat.
Frankly speaking,many men think they are the king in their house.Well I hate this kind of situation.They only know order things to be done.It is so wrong. My dear grandsons.If one day you get married, please do not have those kind of behaviours. Yes you are the leader in the house, but that does not permit you to abuse your power. What's wrong if you help out doing house chores with your wife?
So funny because men during the period of dating with their girlfriends, they show the best side of them.Suddenly they turn into super gentlemen.Give sweet promises,talk softly and showing that they are hardworking. But once they get married, they turn into a completely different people.From my observations and reading, in the period of 5-10 years life after marriage they will start becoming lazy.=_=...From the moment they are declared as husband and wife, one by one the good qualities they show before start to disappear mysteriously...haha...It is so true!!!
Not only that, many men like to hang up and spending time hours and hours with friends at stalls and restaurants.My house is near stalls and restaurants. I went to buy some food there and I saw a group of men hang up in the stall. 5 hours later, I went again to the same stall to buy food coz I was hungry and I saw the group was still there...hahaha...funny...I think they were discussing about global warming issue..That's why they were still there..The worst case is I overheard a group of men talking when I was eating with my friends in my hometown.They were talking about girls...in dirty manner...uwekkk...They did not realise their age...Average age for those men was in the age of we cannot guarantee whether they would still alive or not tomorrow..@_@..nah..I'm lying coz I want to leave dramatic effect..Their range of age was late 30's and in the middle of 40's...
If you are married, you better not to spend your time like them. Many important things can be done rather than spending time in that manner.Try to help your child doing his homework.Your child will appreciate it.Believe me. Many fathers only know to condemn their children when their children do not achieve good results, but they do not give any help like teaching their children doing homework and monitor the education progression of their children. So absurd. If you want to spend your time with your friends, it is not wrong to do it once in a while.It will be wrong when you do it every night.
Erm....One more thing.Take care of your health after you get married. I mean physically. You know what, I will try my best to maintain my weight and physical figure until I die.I'm serious.You should have that kind of attitude to!!!
Okay dear..That concludes today's preach.Gotta go now.I want to play online games...you take care of yourself...love u dear..good night..taaa

No comments:

Post a Comment