Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Once I remember

Morning my dear grandchildren...I'm not sure if you are awake in the early morning like this...because when I was young,I woke up really late...I don't see any problem waking up late as long as you do not have other important things to do...So, indulge yourself while you still can..yar..
Last night when I was about to fall asleep,I started to think about my past which I had with my friends...And some events made me laugh when I recalled them...Well,the events were so funny and crazy because during my young age,I did some crazy stuff with my friends just for the sake of overcoming boredom...
I remember one day, when I was at my house in Sungai Petani....It happened during my young age okay...you should take note of that...MY YOUNG AGE...Almost every evening my friend and I loved to take a ride on a motorcycle...Well you know the drill...When young people on motorbike, they will flirt a bit..huhu...So we did flirt with some random girls..We did not care whether the girls were pretty or ugly...We just loved the thrill being chased by their boyfriends...Yup...We flirts girls while they were dating with their boyfriends...Then one day I said to my friend, " I feel bored you know..flirting with girls with their boyfriends...let's try something out of the norm"..Then my friend asked me how.."Just see me" I said...Then we rode our motorcycle near a road which was quite stiff...There I saw a person cycling hardly to reach the end of the stiff road...So my friend and I approached that person slowly and started to use our magical words..."Phewiit...hi..."...
Then my friend realized the person was a man...I purposely set to flirt with that man...you know what happened? That old topless man lost his balance and almost fell down from his bicycle...It was so funny coz he almost hit a big dustbin beside the road...I laughed so hard..hahaha...Then my friend said loudly " Hi...1st time being flirted by handsome guys like us?" That sentence almost got me killed...I laughed till I could not breath...
That incident just made my day..All day long I could not help thinking about that incident and his face when he almost fell...Until now, if I am alone and out of nowhere recall that incident, it still makes me laugh...
So...one day, if you do something crazy for fun I think I know from where the gene comes from...You just inherite my gene...I don't think it is wrong to behave a little bit crazy to cheer up your day..There are plenty more of stories about crazy things I'd done in my life..but now I got to go to Alor Star airport..I have something to settle...You take care of yourself...Do crazy things but not stupid things...I have to go now...love you dear..taaa

No comments:

Post a Comment