Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Movie time

Evening my dear grandchildren...Anything good happens to you today?If there is any,you should appreciate it coz you never know when is the last time good things will happen to you..maybe today is the last..who knows...
Well I'm writing this entry because I want to share with you one of my activities while waiting for the exam to come...I watched movies...A lot of them...Some I took from my friends and some downloaded them using bit torrent....Mostly action genre and some about life...And...I can conclude that movies actions are really full of disappointing scenes..
Hmm...I'm a logical person and I analyze things around me due to the habit watching programme like Mythbusters...For instance, while I was watching movies entitled "Salt" and "The marine", I saw full of illogical scenes...Hero ducked bullets, been hit by cars and many more...The point here is, I'm losing the enjoyment of watching movies...You know, it's so sad because I think too much when the actions parts took place in the movies..OMG..I just could not help myself from thinking about the actions whether there were impossible, plausible or possible...Think too much leads you to lose the feeling of watching movies...
The result is, I skipped the actions parts...I hate them because they are not real..The worst were I smiled and grinned everytime there were actions in the movie...I think maybe my roommate thought I was crazy coz I smiled at the suspense parts...
Before I go, I recommend you to watch a movie entitled "Departures"...It is a Japanese movie...It is a sad movie so be ready with your tissue papers..The OST was lso very beautiful...It is not about love between girls and boys, but more to family..You should watch it....I really mean it...I can give it to you if you want...I give 4 stars out of 5...That's all for today...I love u...tata dear

No comments:

Post a Comment