Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry I don't share

Evening my grandchildren...I just finished playing DOTA game...Now I need to rest..but before I rest, I want to share something with you...It's about my habit...I'm not sure I can say whether it is a bad or good habit..For me and people who have the same point of view with me, I think it is a good habit..You wanna know what it is?Are you sure?Serious?hahaha..
Okay...I have a habit where I do not like to share food and drinks with other people..It is not because of I'm stingy(seriously), but it is all more to hygiene...I'm not sure when this concern developed but as far as I can remember,it is all started when I was in primary school...If I'm not mistaken, that time I was in year 2...
I read an article about this matter, and I found out one psychologist saying that people who do not share their food and drinks with others have a disease..I do not know what is the name but the disease is about you want to show your possession on your belonging...And by not sharing with others, you actually implied that you have complete control on your belonging...Is it true?...nah...I don't think so...
Maybe it is true to some people who have sickness in their mental but for me as I mentioned before,it is more to hygienic issue...There are certain rules I set up in drinking and sharing food...I do not mind if I share drinks as long as the opening is not touching or make any contact with their mouth..bottles for example..but if I drink using straw, for sure I wont share with people!!!...because later I have to drink using the same straw...ewww...and even if they use different straw to drink, I won't give it..because I have imagination their saliva flows through the straw into the drink...brrrr~...yekkkk...uwekkk...
And for food..I do not mind to share food with other people as long as they do not have contact with the food...Understand or not?okay..for example,they want to taste soup that I'm eating, I will give it as long as they use A NEW spoon...and if after they take a sip of the soup using the new spoon and they want some more, well they have to find another NEW spoon to take my soup...Certain food that is not so difficult to share is like pizza...well...because pizza has already cut into slices...hehe...
You know what, I do share my food and drinks with some people even they make direct contact with my food and drinks...Who are the people?...well good question...I share my food and drinks with my siblings, parents and people who are close to me..I mean very close..Hmm...let me recall how many people who are not my siblings and parents that I have shared my food and drinks with even they make direct contact with the drinks and food...I think it is below 3 for my entire life...And in this institute that I'm studying right now, from the day I enter this institution until this time, only 2...gagagaga...You know who you are( to the people who I share my food and drinks)..These 2 people I accept to share because one of them is special to me and the other one is because I look up upon the person plus that person is hygienic...
At first, many people around me especially my friends cannot accept this behaviour...They say I'm stingy...but I don't care...I don't share and in the same time I do not ask for their food...I have to explain to them the reason for not sharing...And if my food and drinks are not hygienic, I will get ulser easily...I remember one day I went out with my friends for dinner...Then I ordered my official drink..Iced tea without milk...I was so thirsty that day...and waiter came and delivered my drink...Before I even started to take the first sip, my friend drank it first...So what happened? Yes..I was angry but I stayed calm because my friend did not know that I do not share my drinks with others...I ordered a new drink...(T_T)...I had to wait for 5 minutes more to get a new drink..huhuhuhu....
What can you learn from this writing?You are actually learning me...hahaha...You are learning your grandpa!!!okay dear..That concludes today's writing...I need to rest now...Grandpa is old..need to take a nap...bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment