Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

TV programme which I follow

Hello my dear grandchildren...How are you today?Today is sooo cold coz it is raining from the morning until now...Now I'm so hungry...I have not eaten anything yet this whole day...I bet you can imagine the hunger that I suffer now..
So what did I do until I did not have time to eat? Actually I watched a TV programme on Youtube...quite irony here because TV programme should be watched on TV,not on Youtube...lol..I just could not stop watching it...You wanna know the TV programme?It is called......

Man,woman wild


This programme glued me for almost 6 hours...hahaha..I just love to watch it...It is a programme about how to survive in the most remote places in the world...Actually there are many programmes like this but this one is very unique...They put a couple of married man and woman into the most harsh conditions...Then they need to survive..

So the couple shows many techniques to survive but the best part is I like the way they treat each other even in the hard time...To cut the story short, the husband is so gentleman and the wife is so sweet...I like the way they communicate and comforting each other even they are facing the hard times..I know today my writing sounds a bit gay but you should watch it then you will understand my feeling..hahaha

How I wish I could react the same way they do even in the hard time...Yes they do fight but the husband seems to be compromised and well composed when making decision...The wife as I expected,is so animated but sweet...Major things that I notice from all the episodes are they praise and motivate each other..These kind of behaviours are obviously not in Malaysian culture ( I think so)...If I get married, how I wish I can motivate my wife when she is having problems...lol...

That's all for today my dear...We'll see again next time..take care yourself...taaa

No comments:

Post a Comment