Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Plan for my life

This things I would love to do before next year:

stop xxxxxx

sleep early

exercise

listen properly especially when my mom is talking

stop doing stupid stuff coz I think I have enough

stop talking crap things even I love it

live in reality world

stop eating rice coz rice suck

be good to all

talk nicely to people

stop believing in true love

stop complaining

be responsible

do my work

control my anger

mix with people not only in games

think positively

get rid of things that I'm not comfortable with

be more systematic (come on Adfa, you are a future educator)

learn to write properly and decently (even I think my handwriting is decent enough)

realizing the fact that live is not like in movie.(in a movie,everything favours the hero)

clean my room!!!

be hardworking

stop teasing my younger sis ( it's very hard,but I will try my best)

be more serious (need to google on how to be serious)

don't too obsess with indonesian, epic and orchestra musics

accept things that happen even I do not like

stop drumming when nervous

don't procrastinate things

be matured

follow rules

stop day dreaming when driving (dangerous habit)

I think that's all..Why am I changing? because I'm too old right now so I need to behave like a good proper human being...

No comments:

Post a Comment