Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

About My Blog

I've learned that my blog viewers are from various countries...Even from the countries I never expected such as America, Netherlands,Slovenia,China and even Germany...=_="...What is happening here? Maybe some people are wondering what the heck I'm writing about..So I post this to make things become clear...
I begin with a bit of my personal background and my thoughts...I'm 23 years old...Still studying in a high education college in my country...I have not married yet...I write this blog for my grandchildren. You get it? Even I do not have grandchildren yet, but I'm thinking to leave something for my grandchildren...I'm afraid that when I become a grandfather I'm already dead..At least I leave something for my grandchildren...I want them to know me...
In this blog I write about my point of view and my feeling...And also some advice to them..It is like a personal diary for my grandchildren...Maybe I'm sick because I'm doing this but I just want them to know that I remember them even the time they are not born yet...
So I think that's all for today..I hope all of you understand...taaa

2 comments: