Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

That's how life is

Hi my grandchildren...How are you today?Having any life problems?chill....If this life has no trouble, I think life would be so boring...Let me share with you a story about problem in my life
I have planned to go to Australia for a long time ago...So I put extra effort to make it succeed...You know, making a passport for me was not an easy process because I was somehow extraordinary citizen... My finger prints on both of my thumbs were not recognized by computer...hohoho..Even making IC also took about 3 months...Then after my passport was done,I had to find Australian consulate in Penang to get Visa...That thing also was not so easy...To cut the story short, I managed to get Visa,Passport and booked my flight tickets to Australia...Overall I think I spent about almost 1700..but for me money is not a big deal...
Now recently my examination has been postponed...The best part is, my last paper is on 12/12/20010...and my flight ticket is on 5/12/2010...OMG...I have to cancel my whole trip to Australia because of the examination...
At first I was quite frustrated with the situation..You know during the night I got the recent schedule for my examination, I was driving...huhu...I was on the way back home from somewhere...My thought was wondering around..I could not focus very much on the road...And the sad thing was, I ran into a cat which was crossing the road...=_=...It's not my fault...That cat suddenly pop up and crossed the road...The distance between the cat and I was only 2 meters away.. I had only two options...The first option was run into it and the second option was push the break as hard as I could...I did some mental calculation during that 1 split second before the impact..."If I break suddenly,I'm afraid that I will involve in accident...but if I run into it,I won't involve in accident but it will get hurt"...So you know...I did my choice...I ran into it...I felt bad for doing that but one of us was needed to make a sacrifice..And obviously the time for the cat to make a sacrifice had come...So I ran into it...
I reached at home...I prayed in my heart for the cat...I hope it will recover soon...I sat in front of the desktop and started surfing...I did not know what to surf because I kept thinking about the trip I have to cancel...My friend YM me...Asked me to play DOTA with him...I was not in mood to play...I could not concentrate very much...Then I sat on the sofa...Watching Discovery Channel...Hoping that some documentaries could drift my attention away from thinking that matter...But it failed...I still could not be relax...So I carried out my ultimate plan for relaxation...huhu...I pushed the button on the remote control..The channel "202"....You know the channel? It was a Tamil movie channel...
I wanted to watch Tamil movie because I like the scene when a hero beats the bad guys...1 hero could beat 6-10 bad guys at once...In ridiculous way...I like that coz it tickles my logic sense...hehe...But.....That night..=="...Tamil movie also did not want to cooperate with me...They showed a ghost Tamil movie....hishhh~....It failed to tickle me,in fact it increased my bad mood because the heroin in the movie was soooo stubborn..arrrrr....One fella told the heroin to move out from her village because a ghost was hunting her, but she was soooo stubborn...She did not want to believe that fella...And she also went into a castle where the ghost lived...ARRRR!!!!...Because I did not like that movie, I switched the TV off...Then I went to sleep...
Now after two days from that incident, I can tell you I'm 90% recover from my bad mood...I can smile and laugh...hahaha..And even play DOTA game...But I will try to postpone my flight so that I can go to Australia this year...
I want you to learn something...You know when life knocks you down, don't be so naive to just sit and cry...coz it won't change a thing...You should come back stronger...Yup...The process is not easy but the process itself makes you become stronger than before...Many people wish to have special ability, but fewer people want to put extra effort to get it...
I think that's all for today....Wish me luck dear to get my flight tickets...Until next time..Do take care of yourself...tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment