Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Share your food pls

Evening my dear grandchildren...May God always bless you...I am now in my college...Sitting for my final examination for this year...The best part is, only my badge is left in the college due to the examination date been postponed...My friends stay in different hostels so in my hostel there are only 5 students including me...
I'm writing this not to complain about being lonely or scare of ghost but I feel so worry about cats in my hostel...YES..There are about 7 cats in my hostel....I'm worried about their welfare...As I mentioned above, the number of students in my hostel is sooo small...We usually eat outside...RARELY we cook in our rooms because of time constrain....Erm..
Everytime I open my door, there are cats infront begging for food...The situation touched my heart....I do not know how to react because these cats badly crave for food...They do not eat sometimes for almost 2 days...T_T...I feel sooo bad because I have to chase them...If I have food,for sure I will share with them..I do not mind to share with the helpless cats...I always shut my door to avoid the cats entering my room and hoping me to give them food...It is so disturbing when I have to disappoint them...
I remember one day I went to the toilet to bath...After bath while I was on the way back to my room, I saw at least 5 cats from far running towards me...3 of them were kittens....T_T....They begged me for food as they approaching me...I hate my self...I hate to be in the situation where I am helpless...Everytime I come back from having lunch or dinner outside, I feel bad because even my stomach is full, there are other creatures around me longing for food just to survive...
Frankly speaking, I do hold some anger towards junior in my hostel...They are the one who feed those cats until the cats decide to stay permanently in my hostel compound...They do not think ahead...They do not think what will happen to the cats when they leave for their semester break...If I have the opportunity to meet the juniors who usually feed the cats, I will say to them " What on earth are you thinking?Don't you think ahead?Now you make some commitments with the cats but your commitments are only short term..It is so immatured act by you.."I will tell the juniors...Yes I will...
Grandchildren..If you are about thinking of making commitment with something, please think deeply...Think 1-10 years ahead..Will you be able to give full attention and effort to keep the commitments? Be wise my grandchildren...
I got one more story about human....It happened many times but the recent event did got on my nerve....I went to eat outside alone because at that time I was so hungry...I could not wait for my friends anymore...So I stopped at a restaurant to eat...I ordered my food and while waiting for it, I took a look at my surrounding..."wow..so many cats in this restaurant" I said to myself...Then I noticed not far from my table there was a man eating...And below his table there were 2 cats begging for food...The sounds made by cats were very pathetic...They begged for food until they almost lost their voices...But that man ignored those cats...What really made me angry was suddenly that man threw fork and kicked the cats to chase them away....The actions were really brutal for cats...Stupid human!!!...I did curse that man in my heart for acting like that...Then my food was served...I knew I was really hungry but I put my priority to give the cats to eat my food...I ordered new food for myself....In this situation, I put my blame to that man and the restaurant owner...That person should not act like a barbarian when eating...What's the problem if he shares a bit of his food with the cats? I believe he wont die due to malnutrition and starvation if he does that...And for the restaurant owner...He should feed the cats there before opening his business because the cats will disturb the costumers...=_=
Hmm...My point here is not to show that I am generous or what so ever but I just want you to try to understand the feelings of other creatures...They also have feelings like hungry and pain like we do...Humans when they are hungry, they can find food without any problem...What is the problem of we try to share our food with other creatures?Is it too hard for that?Don't be so stingy to share your food...We share our planet with other creatures so we should help each other out...
Now back to the problem in my hostel, I will buy the cats food...In bulky quantity...I try to keep them fed until for 1 month period...I do not care about the cost because I have enough money to do that...But this does not mean I like cats...I hate cats...I do not want them in my house in the future...Even I dislike them it does not mean I should treat them badly...They have feelings too...I'm doing this just purely because I can understand and imagine the feeling of not having food for two days...Seriously it is so painful...
That's all for now dear...I need to take a bath...My hair is wet because I just came back from watching movie and while on the way back,it was raining heavily...You go to sleep okay...Love you so much...byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment