Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sigh~

Good evening my dear grandchildren. I am in a hunt to find a female African Grey chick 1 month old. I've been searching for along time. I sent many emails to potential sellers and yet only one replied. The sad thing is the supplier is from a state not in the peninsular. Hmmm...I am quite disappointed with the attitude shown by the sellers. I do not know what is the purpose of selling if they cannot give serious commitment. Just now I sent an email to another seller and I hope this time I will hear good news.
Why do I choose to have an African Grey? It is so adorable and intelligent. You know, it behaves like a 2 year old child and has brains like a 5 year old child. I want to teach her to talk. I am so serious of having it till I have thought about her name. The name would be "Hades". Sounds so dark.
All I have to do now is waiting. I even asked help from my friends to help me find shops which sell it. Thanks to those who help me.
Owh before I forget this 28th of July, I will go to the National Stadium. I wanna watch a football match. I think I wanna stay there for 2-3 days. So now you know where I am going. Dear, I got to go. I write to you again later...Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment