Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I need a new idea

Maybe you are wondering why on earth I have met many swindlers recently. You know, currently I am looking for a female African Grey parrot aged around one month. I sent my inquiries to many potential people who can provide me the parrot that I want. So as time passed by, I got many feedback from suppliers. Only 2 percent of the feedback is from real suppliers. Others are from con men.
How do I differentiate them? The real supplier will be happy to answer my questions. I ask about their addresses, the procedures and proof. When they can provide all those things, I can tell you they are 85% potential real suppliers.
Swindlers? They tend to drag their conversation and when you ask too many relevant questions, their answers sound stupid and out of context. So far none of the swindlers can answer my question "Can I take a look at the previous transaction records?" They start to give excuses.
Hmm...Now I need a new idea. I begin to feel bored with the question. I need other question which can give me thrill.
Oh. I also give up chasing her.I gave my best but obviously not enough. So I need to stop for awhile. Right now I want to enjoy my life by playing with swindlers. The rule is, as long as you do not give your money and your details, you are always a winner.ARRR...
Have to go know...BYE2

No comments:

Post a Comment