Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dont break my heart twice

I have a cat. I dislike it. I don't know why but I do not like it. Today it brought a tiny miny baby bird back. The bird was helpless and the cat wanted to play with it. So I took the little bird and put it in a box. I thought it died already but after I checked, it only sustained minor external injuries. I think I want to keep the bird because the potential of the bird to live if I put it outside is 0%. Now I have a new responsibility. I need to keep it alive, treat the injuries and feed it.
You know, I used to have a bird. I raised it from a chic. I kept and raised it with love. Every day I hand feed it. Every night I put it in my bed. When it could stand on it's feet, I put it on the window bar next to my bed. So that I could give it full attention. I remember it would chirp loudly when it was almost morning hunger for food. I woke up and fed it...Nice moment...
Then when it almost ready to fly, I trained it to strengthen its wings till it could fly. The best part was when it could fly, I purposely put it away from me then I waited far from it. It would fly back to me. I felt so happy. I felt I made my role very well. Seeing it grew from a chic until a grown up bird. But one day, I went to shopping malls looking for piano songs which I wanted to find for so long. I went to many shopping malls resulting me coming back home so late. As soon as I reached, I took the bird out from it's cage to hold it. The bird seemed not so easy. It went crazy since I reached. It chirped loudly and did not stand still as usual. I took it out and put it on the floor. Suddenly it flew away without coming back to me. I was like "OMG...What have I done wrong?I left it only for 8 hours". That night I put the cage outside hoping it would coming back. I woke up in the morning and the first thing I did was checking the cage. It was empty. I left the cage for several days and repeated the same behaviour every day.
So now I have a new chic to take care of. It reminds me the last bird I took care off. I hope it will not break my heart just like the previous. You know, the time when I took care of my first bird, I lived alone. That's why I felt so sad after it left me. to the new chick which I named it "Ba'al" I hope it won't die on me and be a good bird...hahaha....Enough say...Time to pawn people...Good night dear...bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment