Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Now waiting

Good morning my grandchildren. Good? You know, I am searching for a bird to raise. I want a companion when I am working later. Currently I am looking for a hill mynah. I want it still requires hand feeding because if I raise from young, the chance to be tame is very high. I joined a forum for bird lovers. I even advertised two advertisements about my intention. They do get attention by forumers there but no good news yet. None of them have what I want. I need to wait until miracle happens. Good things happen to those who wait but for me I am not going to wait forever. Everyhing has its own limit. I give the time duration until I start working.
Something happened to my ear. It blooded a lot. I went to see a doctor. She cleaned my ear. Tickled more than hurted.
Oh by the way, tomorrow I think I am going out to hunt other bird species at pet shops in the town. Who knows one of the shops has what I want. So I am off to sleep now. Not really sleepy but I do not have anything to do. So sleep is good.Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment