Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

It sounds too good mate

When I am excited, I cannot sleep. For the first time after several months, this is the moment where I cannot sleep and feel so excited waiting for someone to reply my email. You know, it feels like I am waiting for my first date with a girl. I cannot sleep because I think too much about it. You want to know why I am so excited? I am offered by a person to take care of his parrots for free. It sounds too good to be true. Yea. I am excited about it but at the same time I am very cautious and careful. I do not want to be swindled or cheated. So what I know about this person is he just lost his wife. He cannot give commitment to his parrots. He wants to let go his parrots to people who can really take care of them. He asked me so many questions. Seems pretty decent owner who really cares about his pets. One major problem is I am not sure he is a local or not because his name does not sound like Malaysian and also the pictures he gave to me have non local background. Let see the progress. Don't worry, I come out with anti fraud technique to counter any cheaters. One of my techniques is I will pick the birds by myself even they are far. Hmmm...Hopefully he is local. If not, I will have to reject his offer even he really wants to give to me his parrots.
Now I am waiting for his reply. Owh, I also sent emails to several companies. Can't wait to hear from them. I wanna bath now...Bobye

No comments:

Post a Comment