Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My little John

I went for fishing today. I got plenty of fish but I tossed all of them back into the water because they were not my primary target. My target was to catch local cat fish which is very rare now to find. I spent hours and hours fishing and yet got none. Hey, that's life. Putting effort does not mean you will succeed it only increases the potential.
We went to many ponds. To get there, we had to cross swaps and also went through mud. We had a good time. I fell and stumbled and yet I liked it.
We also scouted for bird nests nearby. We found several but all of them were long abandoned. Actually I did not much hope finding a fresh nest so I did feel disappointed. Almost dusk we headed back. We found a bird nest in a hole of a coconut tree. My friend climbed the tree and found out the nest only filled with eggs. In two weeks time the eggs will hatch.
Eh...I have gone too far from the topic.LOL.Okay. My friend had two birds. Quite big already. He said those birds would not be tame anymore because they are not raised from young. He gave me one. Wanna see it? :)
-
-
-
-
BEHOLD!!!


Its name is John


He still needs hand feeding. For me he is cute. I am still puzzled with my friend's claim that John is wild. I found out that this little tiny miny John is adorable and also tame. The best proof is when I just took him home, I went straight to the bathroom to shower. I put him at the window so that I could clean him while I was taking my bath. He did not fly away. He only watched me bathing and opened his mouth because of hunger.

I pat him on his head and find out he likes it very much. He will close his eyes and silent. If I stop, he will start to chirp.

My hope is I want John to speak English when he grows up. =_= Ahaha...So tomorrow I need to wake up early to feed him or else he will chirp non stop. By the way, I dislike cat in my house. The cat really excited seeing John. Haishh... I cannot blame the cat to act like that because that's his instinct. Right now John is sleeping.

Too much already I tell.It's time to go for war...See you next time. Good night and goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment