Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Babbling,,,come and listen

It went almost like a usual day today until my friends from my secondary school showed up in front of the door. They called my name several times. I did not respond quickly because I was playing game on the internet and also due to my laziness of going out. As I opened the door, I saw several figures shape like human. I have far sighted impairment. After awhile, I could recognize they were my friends. Haish...I cannot write freely already because they might read this thing also. So I write it in the most tender loving care feeling.
I did not feel so good about the idea of going out but because they insisted, so I went out. We went to a restaurant, they treated me food and drink. Thanks mates. Then we conversed for awhile. Got local fishermen there and they shared their experience. So I listened attentively. Almost 7.20 p.m they wanted to go to the beach nearby. Arrr...So I went there. 7.4o I left them...
Tomorrow...I will go fishing with one of them. So hard to say because they can change their minds at the last minute. I do not like that. If it happens tomorrow,this will be the last time I want to go out. I am not playing around when I make my promise. I do not care because I have plenty of friends and I also in love with internet world.
Oh before I forget, I maybe will work at Cameron Highland. Maybe okay.They are looking for good English speakers for tourism bla bla bla. If my friend wants to go, I am in.So now you know if I disappear for a long time.
Now I want to watch anime. You take care okay.Don't play in the rain unless you are prepare to get wet. :)...Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment