Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Now I understand better

It has been quite a long time I did not write here. So tonight I'm going to entertain all of you my lovely grandchildren with some stories. Okay. The first one is I am so bored right now since I have finished my study...I am serious...So bored..I need to do something very adventurous and creative to fill up my leisure time...I remember I went to Perak with my friend just to eat a bowl of laksa..We departed from Penang..lol...That was a very good memory to finish off my study....Oh before I forget, I have stopped one of my nasty habits...You know how? I made the decision to stop because I went to the hospital few days ago and saw the victim suffering from diseases regarding to the nasty habit...It was so scary I tell you...And another main reason is I am not a man who likes to be a burden to others so I decided to stop...You know, when you are sick, you will be a burden to people who are close to you...They have to take care of you since you are so dependable to others...Maybe you think that's how people show their love by taking care of you when you are sick but for me,I cannot stand taking care of people who I think purposely pay to get them sick...I am so wrong because I started it...Now I believe I am stronger than before...I want to be the person who I was before...
Now to concede my plan, there are several side effects. The first one is I do not have appetite to eat....Usually I eat some slices of bread in the morning and at night...I also do not know why but it happens...Secondly is I easily feel tired and sleepy...I feel like I lost my motivation to live...ahaha...
Enough say...Tomorrow morning, I want to go for a jogging...Because I am too bored...haha...so tonight I want to sleep early...sleepy already dear...Good night,love u,miss u,bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment