Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

One of the greatest defeats ever!!!

Good evening!!! Today I am going to talk about one of my greatest defeats ever.I'm not going to talk in details but what I want to stress here is about what I've learnt from it. I will talk and describe it 100% without any censored!!! So beware~ Are you ready?
First, yeah it hurts when I fail. I am sad. But I am not regretting of what I have done. You know, actually I feel relieved because I had carried the burden for far too long. So tonight finally I got to say it...Most probably people would think I am pretending but nope, I am not pretending. I follow a powerful saying " when I am sad, I stop being sad and being awesome instead". Thanks to my friend, who is a world class DotA player who came up with this saying. After he was defeated in one of the most important games in his life, he said that on his status. So I was inspired by it.
Secondly, sorry I cannot go on. I think this is the end of it. I am not a person who will wait for another opportunity(if there is) because for me, I must do it right for the first time. Obviously I fail. So I want to stop. Better I put a distance between me and the failure. I must delete all the memory about my failures so that I can go on. That's my policy.
Thirdly, thanks to all my friends who were supporting me when I was in that situation. Damn, with good supporters also I lost. Hahaha. Thanks because of you I finally have guts to do it.
So what's the bright plan? Dunno yet...sleepy d...hey, no hard feelings okay...I just did what I had to...Night2..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment