Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When I'm hungry

I went to MC D for dinner. It was just so sudden I felt I wanted to eat Double Cheese Burger (The most tastiest burger ever in the world). I set my mind and went out. On the way, it started to rain heavily. I started to rethink my plan because my clothes were all too wet. I decided to stick to the plan. So I continued my journey till I reached the supermarket. I parked my bike and looked at myself...Wew... I was so wet. I could feel water dripping from my clothes. I waited for awhile to relax myself. Then I went into the shopping mall heading straight to Mc D. I could see eyes looking at me...I played cool...In my heart, I laughed so hard because I was all wet and I made the floor slippery...hahaha...Maybe they thought I was crazy...yaarrr...I am crazy...I went to the counter and ordered the burger...Take away of course...The cashier looked at me, and smiled...I smiled back and in my heart I said "Yar...Smile coz u are on the camera"...After I got my burger, I went back to the college...Still raining...I took my own sweet time enjoying the ride in the rain...As I reached my hostel, my drink spilled...Luckily my response was so quick...Only a few drops spilled coz I managed to catch it...I sat down in the TV room watching news...News over, I watched a drama...Felt sick with endless romantic drama, I headed back to my room...Played games...Then here I am...Writing this for you...Now sleepy...good night...tataaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment