Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This week only

Good morning my dear grandchildren. Tonight I did so many things.I went to karaoke with my friends and played DotA with juniors. Actually I did not really want to play but they insisted. So I taught them several things about DotA. I could see they were addicted to DotA just like me. You know, my team won the DotA competition held in the college two days ago. Our opponents were not so good. They were lack of exposure to the real world of DotA resulting us to feel bored when playing. Anyway, congratulate me fast because we won the competition!.
Mentioning about DotA, I remember one thing. In the evening today before I came back to the hostel, I played several games at my house. When I am playing, I do not like people to disturb me unless they have something important. So today when I was playing suddenly I received a message. I kept on playing but the message was on my mind. I went to search my handphone and I read the message. The sender was unknown. No name displayed except numbers. The message was about asking me for lunch. I thought the message from my friend because certain names won't be displayed on the handphone because of malfunction error. So I replied " Sorry I am at home right now". After a moment, I received another text saying that "Opps..sorry..wrong number". I did not reply. Then not long after that another message received. The message was from the same sender, "Hi...who are you?".I started to feel annoyed because I was in game. I replied "U got the wrong number, I am a man,this is a lame tactic to tackle a girl...bye2". Then I received another and another. Obviously the sender wanted to know me. I was really pissed off and I switched off the phone. Moral of the story is Do not disturb me when I'm playing game...Until now I feel piss off because I lost the game where I had to switch off the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment