Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Suddenly

Why suddenly I feel myself so pathetic and also I feel like a loser? Today I played DOTA game and I won 9 out of 10. It is a big achievement yet I do not know why I feel like a loser. Normally I would enjoy myself after winning games. Perhaps these feelings do not have any relationship with what I had done today. My theory is, these feelings have been built for a long time gradually and today is the day where it almost comes to the peak.
You know I have so many things I want to tell but I do not have time to write in here. By the way, tomorrow the DotA tournament in my college is going to take place. Hey...How I wish you could wish me "hey good luck for tomorrow".I know I do not need luck to win but it is just a wish to ease my nervous. Yeap. I always feel a bit nervous before tournament begins. I remember my first time I participated in tournament. My hands were shaking and my heart beat so fast.
Back to the topic, I think I know why. Maybe I never achieved anything big that I have planned. I'm growing old everyday. I think I am a loser...but if I'm a loser, I will be the best loser ever alive in this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment