Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

For the first time..LOL

Good evening my grandchildren...Saturday, June 4, 2011, 2:28 A.M...Yup..I am writing this blog in the middle of the night...I just finished watching a video about how to be slim...Actually it is not a video..It has about 6 videos about it...I did not mean to watch it for at the first place but when I was searching on videos about the right jogging techniques, I came across them...So I spent my time watching all of them..Frankly speaking, those videos are the best videos ever about losing weight because they combine tips with scientific experiments...Almost all mythes and facts about losing weight are tested in the videos...I like it very much...I want those kind of videos about any topics that I search in the future...
It is hard to confess but yes, I am trying to stay healthy and losing weight...I do not like my current body shape and weight...But I'm not going to be on extreme diet or exercise, I just want to achieve my goals in smart ways...Oh yea...Before I forget, I have stopped meeting her...I thought I could never live without her, but I was wrong...If I'm not mistaken, almost 5 days already pass by...I do miss her..A lot...Especially when I come across things that I do with her...My inner desire wants her so bad...But I have made my mind..No more...I used to plan to stop if I was married, but I can see the earlier the better...So I stop now..In the future, I don't know...I do miss her...But I tell no one...~_~
Sleepy...Need to sleep because tomorrow I want to jog early in the morning...Good night...Love u...bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment