Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Almost finish~

Good evening my dear grandchildren. For today, I want to tell you that I have mixed feelings as I almost finishing the study. I feel glad and sad the same time. I'm glad because my journey here ends and I feel sad because I need to leave my friends. It is hard you know to gather all my friends back after this even if I pay all of them to do reunion. Oh...I also feel happy because I did everything that I had planned to do before leaving the college. I have nothing to regret.
Now I am a bit worried about myself. I mean during the holiday where I have to wait for my posting. I need to stay at home. Honestly, I do not like staying at home. First and foremost is because I do not like my schoolmates. They have mentality to demotivate their friends when talking. I like my friends in my hometown but obviously I cannot meet them often because the house in the town is rented to other people. I can see how my holiday will be spent. Most of the time I stay at home until the process of rottening happens. Yep.I do not socialize when I am at home.Most probably I will go to work to occupy my time. Erm...I hope I will find a good job. If I'm not working maybe I will be a fisherman.Well, I used to dream to be a fisherman when I was a kid. Hope I will still keep in touch with my friends after we have graduated.
I do not mind to be posted any part in Malaysia as long as it has electric,internet and clean water supply : ). One of my friends talking about posting in Sabah and Sarawak where the salary is very tempting. He planned to save up until 60 k in 5 years and open a studio. For me, if I have the chance to save that much money,I want to use it to pursue my study abroad. If possible I want to work there. Marriage,buying houses and cars are not in my plan.
I have a new addiction. Currently I like to see contemporary house decorations. They are simple yet attractive. I like these kind of decorations. Honestly I hate when seeing Malaysian's houses. People tend to over decorated their houses with nonsense furniture and stuff. I guess they have a bad taste of decorating their houses. If...IF ok...If I am married, I hope my wife has the same taste like me. If she does not have the same taste, I will influence, beg and force her.Poor to the woman who is married to me.
Owh...I have another thing to say. I will be reborn during this coming holiday...huhu...Just watch later okay....Love u dear....bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment