Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

come listen to me..I'm crapping

Well I just finished watching a movie. You know what, the movie was about love. Extremely rare for me to watch love movies. There was a time where I hated so much watching this kind of movie. Even songs which were related to that theme also I hated. But tonight is so special because I was really bored. I did not have anything to do. I played DotA but I felt annoyed as so many players left their games coz they could not stand when they were killed. What a fragile heart.
Oh before I forget, in the evening I was almost picked fights with two of my not-so-good friends. I wanted to bash two of them because of two different reasons. The first one is because he did not ask for my permission when drinking my water. I only realised it when I came back from a speech and I felt so thirsty.I opened my refrigerator and saw only a few drops of water in the bottle. I asked my roommate about that and he told me my not-so-good friend drank it last night. I hate when people drink my water or eat my food and the best part he did not ask for my permission. Ya..I was so angry but I did not do anything stupid. I remembered a saying " a true strong man is a man who could control his anger". So I tried to control my anger and it worked...Wow...I felt so strong after that!!!..arrrr ( dinosaur roar).The second guy who made me angry was because he always drinks my water. Then I asked him to refill the bottle before I went back to the hall for a talk. The talk was about 3 hours then when I came back I found out he did not refill the water...Yarr...Once again I was angry...He was not responsible and took advantage of me...So I retrieved the bottle and I said direct in his face "you, do not use anything that belongs to me anymore." Actually I was not really angry, I pretended because sometimes I did that to teach a lesson to people.
Now I am as calm as a sea...You know when you are making friends with people there are several arts to maintain it. The basic rule is you should know the border. Then respect it. If you do not like some of your friends, put a distance but never treat them badly. It is because you are nice,so be nice to all. You will find many kind of friends. They are those who talk bad about you when you are not around, some will have different point of views and some will be your good friends. Appreciate all of them because they somehow make you matured.
Erm...I'm sleepy already dear...Nite2..bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment