Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude

Today when I came back from a talk, I was so tired and sleepy. I saw a worker in front of my room. He asked me to open the door because he wanted to check wiring and fan. I did not ask for any repair service. I did what he asked. He repaired my lamp and what pissed me off was he did not take off his shoes even in my room. Wew~ It is rude if people do not take off their shoes when entering a house or a room. It is all about cleanliness. I watched the worker did his work with angry bird face. Not long after that, his partner came and watched the work. He asked me " Is this a room or what?" in sarcastic tone...I knew he was referring to the condition of my room...It was quite messy with many papers on the floor and clothes in the bed..I said to him "If it is not a room then it is what?"...He was shocked with my answer because my tone was hard and firm...I asked him again "If it is not a room, then what is it?"...He knew that I was serious and he went away....
Now I would like to apologize to the person who I threw my anger on him. I did not mean to be rude but he provoked me...I tried to talk nicely to him but too many external factors influenced me...Sorry dude...You got me at the wrong time...

No comments:

Post a Comment