Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Why so funny?

I do not know why but recently I think I can laugh over something easily. I think I am losing control of myself because I do not have enough sleep. These "wisdom principles" made me smiled or to be precise grinned even I tried very hard to control it.

1. Money cannot buy happiness but somehow,it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedez Benz than it is on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.

3. Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.

6. If stupid people are aeroplanes, then we need many airports.


What do you think?I think they are funny...A bit paranoid but that's the truth...


Credit to
www.photoblip.com

2 comments: