Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Parents?Better parrots

Good morning my grandchildren. I come again. You ought to be happy because I am going to write something. If you are not happy just pretend to be okay? I have an issue here and this issue I have kept it for along time. I am happy to see my friends are getting married so one fine day they will become parents. You know, it is not an easy task to be a parent. Many things should be taken into account and well considered before becoming a parent. It is not a try and error task. Your children will be doomed when you apply try and error task to your children. They will suffer from many negative effects. Many do not realise parenting is a life long task. Usually most parents that I met are becoming or behaving like a parent when they want to. They abandon their responsibilities when they feel like they want to. This is soooo wroong. You know, growing up in a family when your parents are not fit enough to be a parent is very hard. Children will suffer from physical and mental damage. Wounds will heal but mental damage is permanent. They will carry it until their dying days. It will affect how children behave and see the world. If a child grows up in unhealthy parenting condition, she will see the world as a dark place to live. She will always see things in negative ways, and becoming self centered. I pity to those children. I curse parents who do not really fit enough. Go and read first what to expect and how to be a good parent then after you are well equipped with skills and knowledge, become one. Me myself admit I do not ready to be a parent. I am not ready to give a full time commitment to my children and my spouse. Seriously small things like fetching your children from the school or attending Parents and Teachers meeting will increase your children self esteem and other positive elements in them. You know when I was a child, I would analyze my parents actions whether they really love me or not. I think all the children would do the same. They analyze and judging their parents by actions that their parents make. Small things for parents but they are big things for children. If you want to be a parent when you want to but withdraw when you do not want, then do not become one. You only torturing your children. When you are a parent, do not force your children to full fill your incomplete dream like becoming a doctor or marry a rich guy. That is your dream not your children's dream. You have failed so accept it. Your children have their own dreams. Support them. You know, I find it irritating when parents who only know to scold their children when they are not doing well in their exams. The funny part is the parents do not do anything at all like asking their children about what is the problem or even helping their children doing revision. The only thing they know is scolding. They only want result. Haih. This type of parents I tell you is really annoying. Sorry if I hurt anybody and now I am going off. I want to watch One Piece now. Until next time, good bye.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting.But gotta agree with the i-just-want-good-result type of parent.Where do you study actually?your writings are quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my degree.Sorry sir I cannot give you more than that because you are anon.

    ReplyDelete