Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Here we go again

Out of nowhere today I feel so down.Again...I think it all started when I heard a news regarding my posting. It will be next year. I have to stay at home for at least 2 months more. You know how much I hate holidays. If I have too many holidays,it makes my brain becoming slower and lazier. I need to be always on tasks in order to stay sharp. Doing nothing is not good for me.You know, there were times when I had semester breaks, I stayed alone in another house in the town. I enjoyed it very much. I remember where I sharpened my piano and playing keyboard during those semester breaks. Not an easy task for me to do those things. My left hand was stiff so I could not play the bass very well. So during those semester breaks, I only used my left hand in every single thing I did including eating. Chill out. I ate using spoon. Preoccupying myself doing things like those makes me using my brain and forcing myself to do something out of the ordinary.
Now back to the down feeling...The internet is too slow. I cannot play online game properly. I lost several games. That is not cool. I feel unsatisfied because I lost due to the lagging. Not because I was an incompetence player. Seriously.
Bragging like this won't do any good so I stop now. I want to read something to make me feel good...nite2

No comments:

Post a Comment