Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bad days

You know today is a gloomy day for me. A very bad day. It all started last night. Around 8.30 p.m last night I texted my friend asking him out for dinner. I did that because before this he asked me out several times but I had to turn down every invitation because I was busy. After several times I called him that we made a deal to meet up in 15 minutes. I was quite happy because finally we could meet. Then 15 minutes passed. He did not show up. I waited again..20 minutes,30 minutes,40 minutes...I called him but he did not pick up. I surfed the internet and opened my facebook and..... He was still online. I pmed him asking about our deal, he said he was asking another friend to accompany him that was why he had not departed yet. I was like "@_@". Well at least he should have told me about he would be getting late because he was asking other friend to accompany. So he asked me to wait in 15 minutes more. He guaranteed he would come to my house in 15 minutes. I agreed. 20 minutes passed still no sign of him. Then I waited till 30 minutes passed. I said okay that was it. I called him but he did not pick up then I saw he was still online. I pmed him saying that I did not want to carry on the plan anymore. He replied saying that the friend did not want to go. He asked me to wait again because he just asked another friend to come along. He said he needed 10 more minutes. I do not know why but last night I was so patient. I gave him the third chance. 15 minutes passed once again I texted him I want to cancel it because I wanted to play online games already. He replied "I am waiting for him to come,I also do not know what takes him so long". I said to my friend, now the planned was canceled okay. He could not accept it. He would come to my house no matter what..~_~... I ignored the message and I wanted to play online games....Good Lord, the server was down. I did not know what to do. I started to read books then not long after that (actually quite long) I heard a car approaching my house. "OoO...they are here already" I said to myself. I looked at the watch it was 11.16 p.m...OoO...Funny though coz I planned to go out around 9 p.m. So we were off to the restaurant which was chosen earlier.

At the restaurant I did not talk much because I was tired of waiting and in the same time I was eager to go back as soon as possible. I wanted to play online games. They talked about topics which I was not interested. Topics like politics and mystic things.... I rather listening than talking. I only talked when they asked for my opinion. Got one story made me giggled because I was trying very hard not to laugh. I had to take care of the story teller feelings. Laughing at that time would hurt his feelings because he was really believing in mystic things. He told me about 1 weak ago he met a pious person who had a sword. The unique feature about the sword was it could be folded and put into bag!!! I could imagine how the sword is being folded...He told me that sword was sold for 5 million...~_~"...What on earth did he think to share me with this kind of story... The more I stayed there the more I felt uncomfortable. They smoked and the smoke made me dizzy. I made my move by paying the food first and we all went back. When we reached my home, one of my friends told me that tomorrow in the evening at 5 p.m( yesterday's evening) he would call me asking me to join him netting some birds near his house. Yup.. I was really interested to participate because it would be a new experience for me. I agreed and we had confirmed several times about the time and who would call first. So I waited...

The evening came...I did not go anywhere from 3 p.m because I was afraid I could not make in time if he called me. 5 o'clock and guess what? I was still waiting...Then 5.30 p.m and I was still waiting. Then I felt enough of waiting. I did not want to wait anymore. I went to do something which I am good at it. I did not want to call him asking about it. Listen here, if you make an appointment and you fail to come, the least you can do is call and tell the reason why you cannot make it. That is the least thing to do.

The bad mood keep on building till the night. I felt like I was being stabbed at the back by one of my friends. OMG. I do not have many friends because I am a choosy person in friendship thingy but what he did really hurts me. I never felt betrayed like this before. I am not being a woman or what..You think man cannot feel sad?huh?

So now what have I learnt? I will not go out with that friend anymore...You know, punctuality is important when you make promises. I am very particular about it. Then do not back stab people. It is not a good thing to do. Better you encounter him and tell to him frankly what you dont like about him. Haih...Never mind....I do not mind living alone..ahaha...okay dear...off to bed...you take care k..night2..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment