Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Prank 1

Good morning. It is 3:54 AM 30/10/2001. Still early for me to sleep. When you are about the same age like me later, do not copy my lifestyle. It is not good for your health. Sleep less than 6 hours leads to so many dangerous diseases. Okay for today I want to tell you a thing which I did when I was still young and dangerous. @_@

When I was a child, I always misbehaved because I wanted to know the consequences and they gave me adrenalin rush. I remember when I was in primary school I pranked my friends. Yeah it was a bad thing to do but that time I was a child. You know what did I do? Some of my friends and I went to a public phone and called for a pizza delivery. I was chosen to call and talk to the operator because I had experience ordering pizza for delivery before. The menu was not a problem because every month they would send us pamphlet about the latest promotion. We chose the most expensive set and expensive side dishes. We ordered in a large quantity. AT first the operator did not believe in me because of three reasons. The first one was I was a kid and the second one was regarding the quantity and the third one was I did not give them my land line number. Luckily I came out with excellent reasons saying that I was about to throw a surprise party for my parents who just came back from U.S. Regarding the landline problem, I told them the phone cable was stolen. I had to contain my self from laughing or it would blow my lie. I gave the operator the victim's address and his name. Very precise directions because they could not contact us anymore to find the victim's house.After we were done ordering it, we went back as fast as possible to see how's the victim would react. His house was near our houses so we watched the drama from far. About 20 minutes later a delivery guy from pizza came. I was so impressed because he could find the house in a short time. So you know what happened? The delivery guy stopped and called for the owner of the house. The victim's mother went out and they had a long conversation. The victim went out as his mother called him. Lastly the delivery guy went back to the pizza restaurant.

The next day the news about the prank spread. It was not only a topic between kids in the neighbourhood but it was between parents as well. We asked the victim what was a pizza guy doing at his house yesterday. He told us someone had pranked him and he was still finding the gulity person. He also told that his mother wanted to take all the pizzas but he was full that time. We pretended like we did know who was responsible for that because all of us involved.

After reading this maybe you would think I am evil, yeah I am an evil guy. Many more to come. I will write about other not-nice-things which I had done when I was a kid. Did I feel sorry for doing that?Of course I did feel sorry. But that thing had passed. Nothing could change it. I got to go now. I want to watch football. Real Madrid is playing. CR!!! Good night dear...Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment