Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Chaos days

Morning~_~. Before I sleep, I want to write about something because I am afraid I would forget soon. The story started 2 days ago. I slept at 9 a.m then at 3 p.m my uncle came to my house and called me. I woke up slowly because I suppose to wake up at 5 p.m. That is my official schedule for sleeping. On that day only, my sleep was interrupted three times. One because I had to send my little sister to school and the other two was because my friend called me informing he almost reached his destination. I agreed to meet him then I slept again. I made a deal without thinking too much because I wanted to get to sleep as fast as possible. Back to the story about my uncle asking me out, he asked me to accompany him to a supermarket in the town. He planned to upgrade his desktop there so he wanted to listen to my advice. So you know, when you just wake up you need to take time to synchronize your brain in order to think logically but what I did was I just agreed and straight headed into his car. I also did not know why I did that. Maybe I was still blur. Yup, I did not wash my face or what so ever. As approaching the supermarket, I started to regain my conscious. My feet felt slightly uncomfortable, I looked down and found something funny. I wore slippers in different pair. The left was mine and the right was my father's. Haha. In my head I was thinking "This is going to be pretty ugly and funny". You know why? The supermarket that we were heading to is the most popular supermarket in the town. For sure many people would be there. So we arrived there.

Before going down from the car, I checked my self in the mirror. I saw an ugly person with a dry face, dry hair wearing a loose collar T-shirt and a pair of track suits. What made it worse was wearing a different pair of slippers on each foot. What a combo. I looked completely like a beggar. To increase my esteem, I said to myself "hey chill, this is in the name of fashion. Lady Gaga ( google her my grandchildren) often wears weird and ugly stuff. So no sweat okay". Oh yeahh.. I did feel better... I walked behind my uncle to a computer shop. The worker there said it would take about 30 minutes to up grade the computer. My uncle took me to a Mc D restaurant. He asked my to order anything for my self as a compliment for accompany him. I actually was still full because usually before I sleep, I will take a heavy breakfast so that when I am sleeping I will not wake up because of hunger. That day I had no choice. I had to eat in order to kill time. Guess what I ordered???...Yeahh..Correct..I ordered a set of Double Cheese burger. The most tastiest burger in the world. Don't ever say you have other burger to replace this tastiest burger in the world. To cut the story short, it was almost 6.15 p.m and the desktop was still not finished upgraded. I had to meet my friends at night. I asked my uncle to send me back. I arrived home at around 7 p.m.




DO YOU THIS THIS IS THE END OF MY WRITING TODAY?? NOPE... I WANT TO WRITE SOME MORE AND YOU MUST CONTINUE READING!!! READ!!! or I will be sad...hee





Okay...I promised to my friends that I would depart at 8 p.m so I hurried my self bathing and packing my stuff because I planned to sleep with them. It was raining heavily but because I made my promise, I had to go no matter what. So I drove a car there. Around 8.45 p.m I met them. We talked about so many things but not going in depth because there was my junior following us. I felt awkward to talk about something serious when there is a person who is not so close. Then we decided to watch a movie at the nearest shopping mall. We bought tickets for 12.30 a.m movie. By the way, I did not pay for the tickets. Thanks to my friend who treated us. The movie entitled Real Steel. Quite okay that movie. I give 3 stars out of 5 because I tend to look logical things in a movie. We went to one of my friends house in the nearest university in that state. We slept there and the junior who slowly becoming my friend also slept there.


The problem started when I was about to sleep. All of us slept in the same room. The junior fell into sleep first while I was having conversation with my friends. He started to snore!!! OMG. I cannot sleep when people snoring. I said to my friend who was still awake " How am I suppose to sleep when the noise keeps me awake?" and my friend laughed. Few minutes later, my friend fell into sleep too. The funny part was he also snored!!! And I WAS IN THE MIDDLE... I regretted for not bringing my Mp3 player. If not I could listen to music to counter their duet snoring...Hahaha... I remember 3 weeks ago when I slept with other friends, I complained to one of them and that he snored when he was sleeping. You know what did he said? " I am not snoring. I AM JUST BREATHING LOUDLY" Then he grinned..~_~.. Okay back to the situation when I was in the middle. So I could not sleep. I look at my handphone, it was 4 a.m. How was I suppose to sleep when two people were snoring on each side and also it was 4 a.m!!! 4 a.m is the time where I should playing online games. I force myself into sleep. I started to imagine nice and tranquil. I could see a lake surrounded by mountains but they were fading away slowly. They were replaced by the scenery in DOTA map. Arghhh!! Then out of nowhere the characters in DOTA started to show up into the scenery. Then a war had started...~_~. I began to plot my moves and strategies to win. I could not sleep because my brain was active even my body was so tired. Then I heard my alarm ringing...It was 6.30 a.m already... After I did what I suppose to do, suddenly I fell into sleep. I woke up at 11 a.m and saw my friend rushing to his work place.LOL.

At 3.30 p.m I went back home. Then I went out with my family and came back at 10.40 p.m. I played online games until I decided to write this to you.. :) I stop early today because I cannot concentrate due to fatigue. I cannot respond fast enough and my awareness is so low. When I talk to my friends, I will talk something without thinking first. I just utter what inside my mind spontaneously. Eh dear, I am so tired. I am heading to bed now okay. You take care...bye2

2 comments: