Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally I found you~

Good evening my dear grandchildren. How are you today? Well today I am going to share with you my happy feeling. After for a long time, finally I found the song which haunted me for a long time. About 15 years it haunted me. Such a long period of time rite? How did I find it? Well I made my mind to end it today. I went through all the possible albums from the artist who sings that song. Every album, every song and finally I found it..I was so happy and I straight downloaded it.

So because I was so happy today, I jogged non stop today because my mp3 had the song. Owh...I wanted to share with you something regarding my mp3 player. Last two days ago, I went jogging as usual. On the half way, suddenly my mp3 ran out of battery. I was so disappointed because it was a must for me listening to song when doing heavy tasks like jogging or cleaning my room. So I ran so slow, a snail could run faster than me at that time. I felt it took me forever to reach my home without my mp3...

Okay now..sleepy already..tata

No comments:

Post a Comment