Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I think I am strong

It has been eight days. Everytime she is near me, I can feel my body covers with cold sweat. I swallow my saliva few times and try not to think. I hate going out socialize with people because it reminds me of her. But today I went out to meet my friends in a restaurant. That is the most bold thing for me to do because I have many memories with her in restaurants. So I sat down, pretended not to remember anything about her. Suddenly her scent came to me. Oh my god, I missed her so much. I went to the gents, washed my face. After a few minutes, I managed to compose myself. I went back to my friends and continued talking.
Huhu...8 days...The first day without her is the hardest day in my life...But as the time goes by, I feel farer and farer from her...Only memories remained...I cannot totally forget about her. Who knows one day I will go back to be with her..@_@...I let go so many things just for her..Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment