Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Enough..Listen to my plan

Hye...I cannot sleep yet. So I went through various of websites which were related to my interest. I have made my mind. Before this year end,I want to have a scuba diving license. I have waited for a long time and I think this year is the best time to get it. I have built my stamina and endurance, learnt the correct technique of swimming and I think I am ready. What I need now is just money. I also have made quite intense research about the requirement. So I am ready.

It is hard to find a friend to have similar interest with me so I have decided to go to the course alone. My friends do not see like what I see. Hopefully I will make new friends who have same interest with me.

Why I do this? Ordinary things cannot make me satisfied. :)...

Erm..before I end this I want to say something. Ordinary people see what you did, extraordinary people see WHY you did it...Okay...nite2...bye2

2 comments: