Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here's for you

The caption is "sometime falling in love is just an illusion".


Erm...I feel like I want to write something. First of all you don't get married if you cannot fulfill all the responsibilities after marriage. You know, if you cannot do that and yet you still get married, you are hurting others especially people who are around you.

Be nice to in laws...Yar..sounds pretty easy..but some people cannot do it.They do not know how to behave because they do not have role models to follow due to the irresponsible father they have. They feel stiff when they want to talk and let go their responsibility to their children. Every single thing is handed down to their children. The only thing they know is ordering around.

Next is be responsible to your wife. She spends so much time taking care of you yet you treat her not the way she deserved.

Now be good to your children. This is the hardest part in your life. You have children and you want to show you love them so do it. Don't be afraid that they will not respect you. They will respect you even more if you pay attention to what their needs. You should know the boundaries.Even the tiniest compliment from parents especially from the dad can change their future. Also do not see your children as you opponent, no they are not. I wonder how come a father could see his children as opponents. Do you realize ho much damage you have done by treating them like that? You children will keep comparing their father with their friends. Yup they will feel sad but as time goes by, they won't feel anything. This is so dangerous because if you are dead also your children won't care. They don't see the significance of your presence in their lives.

Owh..before I forget, today i challenged my endurance once again. Tired!!!I thought I could not make it. I did not look at the target, I just looked down and jogged. If I looked at the target, I would feel it took forever to reach....Psychology only...

Now I am so sleepy...My head feels so heavy...Need to take a bath first or I cannot sleep...Nite2 my dear grandchildren...Take care and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment