Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crap crap crabbb

Good evening my grandchildren. How are you today? Today I'm going to crap a little more to kill my time waiting to join next DotA game. First thing first. I don't eat burgers unless they are from Mc Donald. The reason is ordinary burgers are oily. I feel disgusting and dizzy if I eat them. Mc Donald's burgers are dry and non oily. I have a friend who wanted to treat me a burger but I refused to take it. Then this friend said I am so proud of myself because I won't eat other burgers unless they are from MCD. But I dont care what other people say about me. LOL.
Next is I don't care what people say or talk about me. I've trained myself for a long time not to listen to anyone. Eh2..Actually I do listen to people but the people I listen to must gain my respect and trust. They also must be expert on the thing they want to talk about. Then I will listen. I don't listen to ordinary people. For me, they are nothing different from me, so they don't deserve to be heard by me.. Bare in your mind, if you listen to everyone, you are destroying yourself because stupid people also can talk.

Ya I choose my friends. I know many people but only some of them are close to me. Usually the close friends are really unique. They do not like to talk bad things about others, they are good at something but not showing off, they are being themselves...Wew...These qualities my good friends have...Oh,sometimes they also enjoy doing crazy stuff..Lol

What else? erm...I enjoy travelling..Owh2..before I forget, you know...being optimistic and stay positive are really sexy!!! I saw a person being dragged so down and yet she stayed optimistic and positive..I was like "wow, this is so rare..." Yea, next time if you want to be sexy, just be optimistic and positive..

Erm..next is hahaha...I dunno d..lazy to write..Wanna play game...see u next time dear...bye


No comments:

Post a Comment