Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy happy

This feeling has been started since last night...Yep...Last night when I was doing my lesson plan,I was so happy because...So it continues until now.Tonight I'm so happy because I have found a song which haunted me for a very long time.Almost 11 years.I had tried to find it before but I failed.So today as I woke up, I smiled because of last night and the song came again into my mind.I only remembered certain parts of the song.The parts which I remembered were "just follow where I lead,I'll give you what you need" and also "I'll bring out the best in you".So during my free time today, I hummed the song slowly.As I hummed it,suddenly I came to the chorus "It's easy things to do when someone has believed in you".Then today when I was waiting for my friends to DotA, I opened Youtube page and typed the chorus.Yeay....I found it...
I was so happy... : )
The song entitled "Someone who believes in you".I wanted that song badly because it makes me recall my school days.My father played that song when we were on the way to my school.That song made me day dream about my hopes and feelings till I reached my school.That's why I wanted that song badly.Moreover the lyrics of the song are powerful.Beautiful and poetic.I'm not being sentimental here but I do appreciate good things.
Now there are several more songs which I want because they have sentimental value to me.I guess I need to start humming them.hehe...
I'm sleepy right now.I need to sleep already.Good nite dear.Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment