Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I will be thin again!!!

Evening my grandchildren.How are you today?You know,I am fat!!!I started to realise it when I was brushing my teeth and I looked at the mirror.I saw a fat man looking at me.I stared a little more and I realised that fat man was me!!!OMG...So I took several drastic changes in my life.I do not want to eat rice anymore.I want to exercise if I have time but obviously my sickness disallow me to do that.If only I'm healthy as normal people I think I would be thin faster.Right now I need to reduce the amount of food and eat healthily.
I switch my main course.I only eat food which contain simple carbo like bread.I need to enjoy my new way of eating because I have to.I do not want to be fat.Only weak people are fat.Fat is a taboo for me..hehe..I think that's all...Your grandfather needs to sleep because I did not have enough sleep last night....I went to war...sleepy d...tata bobai

No comments:

Post a Comment