Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

A gloomy Monday

Evening my dear grandchildren.How are you today?Have you been good?You know.Today is not a good day for me.Many unplanned things happened to me.It was all started at the school.After the assembly suddenly my lecturer came to the school.I was not really prepared to teach for today because I planned to focus on performance for the coming English Week.Before this,she would inform us she would inform if she wanted to come.I felt betrayed by her.
The best part was she informed me that today she did not want to evaluate my teaching.So I felt a bit relax.I focused more on training pupils to do actions for their songs.Suddenly she came to me and told me, "You should start teaching now.I want to evaluate you."Then I was like "You are a kind of snake woman.You said one thing,you do other things."I began to lose my mood for teaching.I became very strict and fierce to my pupils.Several times I yelled and shouted at my pupils because they did not behave.Normally I would tolerate with their behaviours, but not for today.I did not care my lecturer was in the class.All my rough behaviours were actually for the lecturer.My class went into complete silent because I yelled to them.
The climax of the scene for today was one of my favourite pupils ( I pay extra attention to this student because he is a slow learner but he is eager to learn) misbehaved. He made his friend cried. I shouted "THAT'S IT.COME HERE...MONITOR,TAKE HIM TO THE SENIOR ASSISTANT NOW!!!!". The boy cried with regret.Several times he begged me not to send him to the senior assistant.He swore he would not repeat the action anymore. Sadly today he caught me in the wrong mood. I did not care. I shouted to him "GO NOW!!!"...The monitor took him to the senior assistant.
After the lesson,I went to see the senior assistant.The boy was still crying.The senior assistant did not take any action yet because he needed me to verify the boy's action.So I told the senior assistant what the boy had done.After telling the senior assistant,I went into the teachers' room to put all my belongings there.Then I went out to go to the toilet.As I passed through corridor, I saw the senior assistant and the boy in the textbook room.I saw the boy was still crying and the senior assistant was opening a cupboard.The senior assistant called me and asked the boy to seek for my forgiveness.I said to the boy "Look straight into my eyes now.Tell me you are sorry and promise me you will not repeat it next time". He said he was sorry and promised me he would not do the same action again. As I was talking to the boy, the senior assistant passed by. He said "Next time if this boy misbehaved,tell me. I want to put him into the cupboard." And I was like =_="....ROFL...I thought he canned that boy.
Anyway I feel sorry for that boy because he misbehaved at the wrong time.I feel bad for myself because of doing such thing to him but I need to set an example to other pupils.Before this I would only give them warning orally but today I did what I said.
Back to my lecturer,she commented a lot about my teaching.I was not in mood to listen to the snake woman.So I did not pay much attention to her talking.She thinks teaching is easy to do and everything can be conducted smoothly without any interruption.I do not want to listen to her at all.She is a Moral major,not English major.I even fell asleep when she was talking to me.Huhu..I covered my eyes as if I was thinking but actually I was sleeping in front of her.lol...
So what I have learned from today are two things.Do not betray other people trusts in you because they will lose their respect. Another one is she is a snake woman.I hate her 12345678910...I will never trust her anymore.She only knows how to talk,but does not do what she says.Lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment