Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thx I appreciate it but...

Good evening my dear grandchildren.How are you?I wonder how you look like...or maybe my wish is not full fill because you are not even exist.Today I want to tell you something.I'm not being cocky or what so ever.I'm telling you the truth.I always get compliment of my look.Today is the funniest ever.I got compliment when I was in the school canteen.A parent came from far,and compliment me.That time I was talking about something funny with my friend.After I received the compliment,the joke that we were talking about became funnier.I had a student in my school tried to copy everything about me.I hate mirrors.I said to him,be yourself.
Okay.That's not the main point of my topic today.My main focus is I never being carried away by compliments that I receive unless they are from people who are special and close to me.I really like when they compliment me.But the fact is very rare I receive them.The probability is 1%.Since I was young,compliments were not being given.I grew up without compliments.I feel awkward if I receive them.There are pros and cons about this situation but I focus on the bright side.The consequences is when I'm doing something good to people,I do not expect them to compliment me.In short,I'm doing something just because I want to do it.
Compliments about my look or behaviour from friends and strangers annoy me.If I want to receive compliments,I want them from people who are close to me.
I'm sleepy already...oh..I have a question..who is INA FUCHSIA??I do not know this person...IF INA FUCHSIA reads this,gimme a clue about who you are....I do not like strangers to follow my writing because it is personal.I put the link of my blog on my fb because it makes me feel easy to visit my blog.No other intention.Sleepy already.nite2 dear..tata

No comments:

Post a Comment