Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sometimes

I remember things which I should not remember.I'm not missing them but out of nowhere they come into my mind.It is very rare for me to regret things but I do sometimes.When I remember things which I had done and I regret, I will feel so bad and I stop breathing for awhile.How I wish I could turn back time and fix every single thing.I do not want to live the life that I have right now because I know I can do better.If only...Dear God, if she is not the one for me make her disappear forever in my life.I'm glad YOU are still by my side even I always forget about YOU.I am full of sin.Please forgive me God.I want to do better and please guide me.I pretend to be strong in front of others,but YOU know me better.I take this opportunity to recite my silent prayer.Make her disappear from my life if she is not the one.Please God.

No comments:

Post a Comment