Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yogatta..It's almost over

My practicum is more or less 2 weeks more.I'll be in this institute around 4 more weeks.I can't wait to finish off my study.I want to work.I do not like depending my life on my parents or other people.So when I'm working,I have a full authority on my life.Hopefully I will get a good working environment.You know,there are several things I want to get rid off when I'm working. I want to erase all my bad habits. I do not want to mention since I know what they are.Before I forget, I feel some kind of weird when doing official business because people start to call me Mr. or En. at the front.I feel so adult..~_~
I foresee my life during my working days. I want to buy a piano so that I can play whenever I have inspiration.I want to have everything that I missed during my childhood life.Video games,expensive toys,remote control aeroplane and many more.I want all of them.
I also want to pursue my study.I do not like being a stupid person who does the same things over and over again for 40 years.Maybe being a pro killer or global drug dealer suits me the best...haha...Everyday my life is full of excitement.
Teachers in my practicum school asked me a lot of questions.One of them was "when you are getting married?". I said to them "It is not a part of my plan."...Yea..Getting married will ruin your life if you marry the wrong person.You will be wasting your whole life in miserable. The solution is do not feel so desperate to find the right man or woman.Take your own sweet time to ensure you will not marry the wrong person.
Anyway, I am almost finish my study.I will miss certain things in my life...That's how life is...I will miss my Dota friends.My "evil gang" friends who went through crazy things with me...I'm going to remember all of you the rest of my life (if I'm not losing my memory)...
That's all..Thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment