Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

When Boredom strikes

My internet service is under maintenance.I cannot play any online games today.Now boredom strikes me with critical hits.When I'm bored,I start to feel'm missing things which I used to have them before.One of them is my keyboard.I want my keyboard back.Erm.Actually I need a new keyboard.My recent keyboard is broken.I have not practiced playing piano for almost 3 months.Last song which I could play was "Lover concerto".My audience was my ex roomate who was my junior.He had to be my audience because I practiced over and over again in the room until I could play the whole song.He became my indirect audience.I play songs for myself.Very rare,I played to people.Erm.To people who I used to appreciate or I appreciate.I dream to play a song before I sleep.Nah.Maybe..Maybe one day I will play for you...to my grandchildren...But I don't think I will have that opportunity...
Now I barely can't recall how to play songs which I used to play because I haven't played them for a long time.I need a piano/organ/keyboard right now.I need it desperately.I just want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment