Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My new obsession

Good evening my grandchildren.You know what? I purposely missed my class today because I was so sleepy.huhu...Not a good behaviour you know.You should not copy my move.I have a new obsession...It is a bit awkward but I really like it.Every night before I sleep, I will watch cooking videos on youtube...The frying sound really makes me feel as if I'm the one who is cooking that...hahaha...
I like to watch on how to make your very own nugget, muffin and chicken popcorn.It is sooo easy!!!I never thought the process would be so easy.For me it is very useful since I do not quite like eating fast food because of the ingredients they put inside it.So when you are making our own fast foods,you will know what are inside them.Erm..You also can control the freshness of the ingredients...wew...I like it very much.
If one day when I have my own life, I want to cook on my own.Not cool you know when you are depending on restaurants or your spouse to cook for you.Mostly I want to cook western meals because they are pretty healthy and easy to prepare.Not like Malaysian's food,which the basis are mainly rice and coconut milk.I do not want to die because of heart attack or obesity.Not a good way to end up my life.
When I am so good at making my own meals,I want to move on making my own pastry...hohoho...I can't wait to make my own cakes and cookies too...Bare this in mind.Even I can cook,I am not a gay or a guy who is acting like a girl...Believe me...
I think that's all for today...do take care of yourself ok...tata

No comments:

Post a Comment