Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Review

Good evening dear...It has been awhile I stopped updating my blog. Today I am so happy because I won a DotA game in clan war after for a long time. Now I wanna tell you about my trip to Australia.
On the day I arrived at Melbourne, I was checked intensely by the custom at the airport. He asked me so many questions. The best part is, sometimes he asked me the same questions more than twice.lol...He ordered me to take out all my stuffs inside my beg.=_=..Then he checked every inch of my beg and he went through all my clothes including my underwear passionately...hahaha...Not satisfied because not finding anything, he scanned my battery charger twice.Erm...After that he came to me and told me in disappointment. " I thought you were a drug trafficker"..@_@...Then I answered "I am too handsome to be a drug trafficker"...
After that, I wandering around for awhile while waiting for my next flight to Sydney.I found something interesting with the airport. I found a Surau!!!.I entered it and I did what I do best.I slept on a couch in situated at the back of the Surau.
In Sydney, I had a great time. Went to several places. I noticed several things which were very different with Malaysian's culture. Their public transportation was really efficient. On the top of that, the bus drivers there were very polite. They greeted and smiled to passengers. You rarely find the behaviour in Malaysia.
But one thing I do not like with their culture. Almost everything was closed at 5 P.M...They did not have night life.huhu...Imagine this. I woke up at 1 o'clock then I only had 4 hours to shop and watching movie.So lame.haha
On the last day when I was in the Goldcoast airport, I experienced a new thing. I had to sleep at the bus terminal because the airport was closed.lol!!!It was so cold. I was bored but luckily I made friends over there.One man from Hong Kong and the other one is a woman from Sydney. At 4 A.M, the airport opened. The woman from Sydney treated me a mocca and a doughnut.She talked a lot about herself and I only listened attentively.hahaha.She asked me about my name and when I told her she laughed and said my name is funny.Then I did the same thing to her...hahaha...Suddenly when it came to religion, she told me that she is a jew...lol...And I told her my religion....And I asked her, "should we go for a war?"hahaha
Around 5 p.m, I arrived at Malaysia....I was so tired and I went straight to my aunty's house...That's all I want to share with you..Till next time...tata bobai~

No comments:

Post a Comment