Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Silent start

I just do not know what should I write.I do not think this blog will be reaching you my dear grandchildren.It's because I just broke up with my girlfriend after two years.To my ex,I just want to say I am sorry and thanks for everything.We are never meant to belong.Maybe I'm destined to live alone until my dying day.Believe me...I would rather hurt myself than ever make you cry.This separation is good for both of us.Actually it brings more good to you than me.
I do appreciate you came into my life.I'm not good enough for you.You deserve a better man.The thing I hate about having a relationship is it is hard to stop.It needs time and effort.It does bring pain to me but I mask it with silence.
I guess I need to adapt myself to the new life.Back to four years before to be precise.When the time I used to be alone.Right now I am calculating my next move.erm..nothing...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment