Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fine

One day when I have total control of my life I won't be begging you for money.I also won't bother to come back.I will create a very big distance between us.You obviously discriminate me.Just remember,you are getting older everyday.I want you to feel what I feel.Kinda of stupid but I want to seek for revenge.It is to teach your orthodox mind.Just see later.I'm not a prophet doing good things even people do bad things to me.I'm just an ordinary person.Too much you have done,I remember everything you have done, I will put a full stop later.Too late to fix everything.If there are people try to advise me, I will slap them because they do not feel what I feel.Easier to talk rather than go through the situation.I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment