Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Holiday~

Evening to you.A week holiday is nearer.I never like holiday since I was in foundation year.Honestly I do not like being at home.I envy people who are really eager to go back home.I never miss being at home.I do not know how does it feel when having homesick.How I wish I had the feeling of lost when I was far away from home.I always go back to my home for the sake of my parents and my little sisters.They will call me to come back.I never go back home voluntarily.This holiday will be the toughest holiday in my life because usually I would spend my holidays alone at Sungai Petani but now the house has been rented to people.Erm.How I miss the days when I spent all my holidays alone.Nothing to be bothered.I learned so many things when I was spending my time alone.
It does not mean I do not love my family,I love them..But..nah..I do not know how to describe what's wrong with me.I'm sick.I have a bright plan for this holiday.I think I would be at my home for two days the most,then I want to go back to my college.Sorry my parents.I disappoint all of you.It is better for us to have some distance.I'm not a good child.To my little sisters,I will spend the two days doing things that I have promised to you.
I foresee my future.I don't think I will have problem working at a place which is far from my home.
If someone can understand my feelings and thoughts,it will be a lot easier.That's all..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment